Please note that the number of vendors is limited in order to prevent saturation in one category or type of product. This will improve sales for all vendors. Coordinators will determine the number of vendors in each category through the application process.
Vendor RegistrationAll interested vendors must complete a “Vendor Registration Agreement” form upon registration. The purpose of the Vendor Agreement procedure is to maintain a high-quality vendor event; to provide a variety and balance of products; to ensure fairness to all vendors and to ensure the vendors abide by the rules of the event.
Payment of FeesAll fees must be paid in full by Monday, October 31st. Once the vendor fees have been accepted, they are not refundable or negotiable.
Set-Up Information1. Set-up will be on Saturday and Sunday, November 12th and 13th, beginning at 9:00am and must be completed by 10:00am
2. Take- down begins at 4pm
3. Sellers must provide their own change, change boxes and bags.
4. The event is scheduled from 10am-4pm. Please DO NOT take down your display earlier than 4pm.
5. We reserve the right to place you in a location that we deem appropriate. All special requests will be accommodated as best as possible, but we make no promises.
6. Per the Minnesota Department of Health guidelines: An individual who prepares and sells food that is not potentially hazardous food, as defined in rules adopted under section 31.11, at a community event or farmers market with gross receipts of $5,000 or less in a calendar year from the prepared food items. If the food is not prepared in a kitchen that is licensed or inspected, the seller must post a visible sign or placard state that:“These products are homemade and not subject to state inspection.” Prepared foods sold under this subdivision must be labeled with listed ingredients to accurately reflect the name and address of the person preparing and selling the foods.
7. Once you arrive to the event for check-in and set up, stop in The General Store to get your location.
8. All tables and chairs must be provided by the vendor.
AdvertisingPlease help us by promoting the event on all your social media, bulletin boards, email blasts, etc. The more we get the word out the better sales you have!
Selling: If you are planning to sell any items at your booth a ST-19 must be completed and submitted prior to the event. An email with the form can be provided.